Titanium-Coated Black 8″ Chef Knife KNF-BB8
Made from zirconium carbide, which turns black when fired.
Packed in a black box for easy and safe storage this 8” Titanium-Coated Ceramic Chef’s Knife is a beautiful addition to any kitchen. This 8” ceramic knife is a pleasure to use for all types of foods and will probably be one of your most used kitchen knives.
The Luxury series ergonomic soft handle provides a comfortable and well controlled grip. This knife works great in home kitchens and professional retaurants, catering and hotel kitchens.
- 8″ Ceramic Chef’s Knife
BENEFITS OF CERAMIC KNIVES:
- Extremely sharp blade for perfect cuts
- Naturally anti-bacterial
- Does not oxidize or rust like a steel knife
- Stays sharper 10x longer than a steel blade
- They look great in your kitchen and your friends will ask about them
WARRANTY AND RETURNS INFORMATION:
- 1 Year buy back guarantee
- Lifetime unconditional warranty
- Lifetime free sharpening service
All orders will be shipped within 3 business days of placing your order. You will receive a tracking number via email when your order is shipped.
CARE AND SHARPENING:
Ceramic knives must be sharpened by a diamond sharpener. Do not sharpen a ceramic knife with a regular stone or a ceramic sharpener. We offer Lifetime Free Knife Sharpening Service on all Keramikos Kitchen knives
- Always handwash ceramic knives
- Always store in a knife holder
- Cut on wood or plastic cutting boards. Do not cut on a stone counter like granite or marble
- Do not pry or hammer with a ceramic knife
- Do not use as a crusher